Civilian Retiree Badge Renewal



Retirees can renew their badges 60 days before the expiration date. You can renew your CAC or dependent ID card in BLDG. 1169. Walk-ins are accepted, but for faster service, please call 805-982-5367 or go online to
https://rapidsappointments. to schedule anappointment.PSD

Services: CAC

Location: Bldg. 1169, NBVC Port Hueneme

Phone: (805) 982-5367 (Military & Civilian Employees)

Phone: (805) 982-4439 (Contractors)

Hours: Monday - Friday 0730-1600